Share your creative ideas, thoughts and art with the community with the help of Yello’s performance and art exhibit space.
Yello’s 6,500 square feet of space is comprised of a modern, fully ADA and wheelchair accessible dance, performance and education facility featuring the following for educational events, performances and exhibits:
- Playful Reception Area.
- Boutique - featuring unique gifts and delicious organic snacks.
- Education lounge with two computer stations and three ipads.
- Floor to Ceiling Windows.
- Organic Plant Based Cafe (In 2016).
- Studio A is a 16’ x 30’ studio with an EFS vinyl sprung dance floor system
- Studio B is a 16’ x 40’ studio with an EFS hardwood sprung dance floor system.
- Studio Z is a 33’ x 24’ studio and performance area with a Harlequin professional sprung dance floor.
- State-of-the-art performance sound and lighting.
- An advanced modular truss stage system for art or education displays.
- 1000-square-foot mezzanine featuring a balcony viewing lounge.
- 700-square-foot commercial production and demonstration kitchen, featuring commercial-grade appliances and Good Nature X1 cold press juicer (In 2016).